Enjoy great coffee and the Internet at your fingertips.
Now all our customers can get online for free at hundreds of hotspots at Starbucks throughout Ireland. You no longer need a registered Starbucks Card to log on - just click 'Connect' and enjoy one-click, high speed Wi-Fi access on us.
How to Use
Follow these easy steps to get online for free at Starbucks:
1. Simply enable your laptop, tablet or mobile device in Starbucks stores where you see Free Wi-Fi signs.
2. Once you’re connected, open your web browser and go to www.btopenzone.com.
3. Just click on the ‘Connect’ button and you will be instantly connected to free Wi-Fi!
Each Wi-Fi session lasts for 2 hours but you can have an unlimited number of sessions every day - just reconnect after 2 hours.
- Having trouble connecting? Please click the ‘Help & Support’ link at the bottom right of the 'Connect' page to visit the BT Openzone FAQ page
- If you need help with the BT Openzone service, call freephone: 0800 022 33 22 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you’d like to talk to us about Free Wi-Fi, you can call our Customer Care team on: 01 677 0744 or email email@example.com.